Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Windows Live Writer is A Great Tool

Windows_Live_Writer_logo
Hi all sorry for the mix up.  I have been experimenting with Windows Live Writer and I put the same post on both blogs at the same time that I networked them all together.  Windows Live Writer is the absolute most fabulous tool in the whole wide world for writing blog posts.  At least that I have found in my short time playing with these things.  You can create all of your blog posts from one location no matter how many blogs you have or post to.  I feel this tool will help me advance farther and faster with blogging and writing.  Windows Live Writer is great and I recommend it for any one who like blogging made easy.  Thanks for your time and look for my next post on books that I have listed on Amazon.  Thanks and see you soon.
asa  
windowslivewriter

3 comments:

  1. I use this tool also! It's great and its FREE too! Here is the link to download to get started. One thing I especially love about this is you can make an image clickable...makes things so much easier...one less step...a real time saver!
    http://tinyurl.com/WindowsLive-Writer

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting, have never tried it, will check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just found you... Is that the pier on Ocean Isle?

    ReplyDelete